BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY AS AN ONLINE TUTOR!
As an online tutor you will....
- Deliver well prepared classes to small groups and individual students.
- Adapt your teaching material to the age of your learners.
- Motivate and inspire your students.
- Identify their strengths and weaknesses.
- Use readily-available technology such as virtual whiteboards and screen-sharing to supplement your teaching.
- Strive to improve and develop your teaching style.
THE JOB DETAILS!
What to expect when teaching online...
- Subject: English, Maths and Science, with a broader range for older students
- Location: Home
- Start Dates: All year round.
- Students: Aged 6-18
- Group size: 1-6 students
- Training: Provided
- TEFL Certificate: Provided
All you need to get started...
- Must be at least enrolled in a Bachelors degree .
- Academic knowledge of the subjects you are tutoring
- Must have meticulous time keeping.
- Reliable and strong broadband speed (10mb/s or above).
- Suitable PC/laptop with built-in or external webcam.
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness of your learners' diverse needs.